Wednesday 28 December 2011

pictures




So in the pictures I put the chicken breast cooked with Parsnip puree and creamy leeks and the second of the two has the breast cut open so you can see how moist and juicy the inside of the breast is.

Also there is a ribeye steak with Jerusalem artichoke, white asparagus, and celeriac pureee with a sherry sauce, and saffron sea bass with spaghetti squash, creamy leeks and parisemenne, all cooked in my sous vide machine.
The last  is my duck confit dinner.  Its duck confit with Rosti, white asparagus, beets and a marsala sauce.

Also

I promise as I learn photography my pictures will get better.

And this weekend I will fill everyone in with the recipes for the sea bass, and the rib eye.

Coming up next week, cooking vegetables sous vide...and everyones favourite dessert.  Ice Cream...and yes its made in a sous vide machine, at least part of it is.

Yehuda

1 comment:

  1. can we have a picture of the machine and how it works ?? Even if I don't eat meat, it looks soft and enough moisturised in comparison with another cooking style.
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete